Serif Affinity Photo full version for Windows & MacOs redefines professional photo editing software boundaries. With a meticulous focus on workflow, it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing, and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface, with all the power and performance you need.
Overview of Serif Affinity Photo Benefits
Affinity Photo includes all the tools you need from a professional photography application. Every tool has been painstakingly engineered for speed, power, and accuracy—and they work in precisely the way you want them to.
This program, Affinity Photo, comes with a huge range of high-end filters, including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, and many more. Full control is given over every aspect of a filter’s properties with exact controls—all the while seeing a real-time live preview of the result. Best of all, filters can be applied as live layers, enabling you to edit, erase away, or mask effects after they have been applied.
Whether you want to make quick corrections or spend an hour on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has all the tools you need. That naturally includes dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish, and red-eye tools. But you’ll also find an incredibly accurate inpainting brush, frequency separation capability, and a full set of liquify features built-in.
Overview of Serif Affinity Photo Features (Windows)
- Engineered for professionals
- Comprehensive RAW editing
- Unsurpassed file compatibility
- Work in any color space
- Dedicated RAW editing workspace
- Complete digital darkroom
- Fast, customizable effects
- Advanced adjustment layers
- Live blend modes
- Sophisticated selection refinement
- Precise photo stitching
- Extensive retouching tools
Features of Affinity Photo (MacOs)
- Open, edit and save Photoshop PSD files
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB color spaces
- End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management
- Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing
- Open and edit massive images without compromising performance or running out of memory and other
Technical Details and System Requirements (Windows)
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Technical Details and System Requirements (MacOs)
- MacOS 10.7 or later 64-bit