Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro for Windows PC it is the ultimate software solution for perfect custom tone with more amps, more effects and more creative potential than ever before, all in a powerful and intuitive virtual effects rack.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro Overview
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects rack and amp simulator made for creating and experimenting with audio in a way that is fast and direct. Think of it as your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customise your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass, to strings, drums, synths and more.
This program is even better equipped than the excellent previous version. The new amps and effects are overall outstanding, the new Control Room Pro module is a meaningful and powerful sound extension, thanks to the clever container module Guitar Rig is now even more live-fit. What else does the electric guitar group want?
Features of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 Pro
- Create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass and more
- 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 54 effects
- In-depth tone shaping with a choice of mics and positioning
- A studio full of amps, cabs, mics and creative tools – GUITAR RIG gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection.
- The gold standard for guitar and bass
- Free guitar rig player
- The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more