MAGIX Samplitude Pro X6 Suite 17 for Windows PC. It provides the highest level of quality for recording, mixing, and mastering tasks and music production.
Overview of MAGIX Samplitude Pro X6 Suite 17 Benefits
The new MAGIX Samplitude Pro Suite expands on its most praised features, adding Automation Lanes for optimal control and overview of track automation data, a new plug-in browser for quick searches for effects and instruments, new MIDI editing functions, and improved MIDI workflow. And Samplitude now supports CPUs with up to 32 cores!
With the release of version four of Samplitude Pro X, MAGIX expands on what is long considered to be the highest quality and most versatile DAW solution for recording, mixing, and mastering.
Samplitude Pro now offers additional options for MIDI editing. MIDI automation data can now be edited, scaled, mirrored, stretched, and shrunk more efficiently and effectively. The feature for smoothing and enhancing automation data provides smoother transitions in compositions.
And to ensure optimum performance for recording and playback, back-end multicore operation and other improvements have been made. The new ASIO Priority Boost Option ensures absolute reliability thanks to CPU prioritization.
Overview of MAGIX Samplitude Pro X6 Suite 17 Features
- Recording, production, mixing and mastering in a single DAW
- Highest audio quality for recording studio tasks
- Automation Lanes for optimal control and overview of track automation data
- New plug-in browser for quick searches for effects and instruments
- Improved performance: Samplitude now supports CPUs with up to 32 cores
- New MIDI editing functions and improved MIDI workflow
- 17 virtual instruments and Independence Pro Plus sampler full version
Technical Details and System Requirements
- You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Hard drive space: 4 GB for program installation